Harley Quinn Fan Art

 Harley Quinn stole my heart in the animated Batman Series featuring the artwork of Bruce Timm but Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad stole the show.

Margot Robbie totally stole the show and captivated me in the movie Suicide Squad. I was unprepared for the actress’s mastery of appearing delightfully unhinged. She actually made batshit-crazy utterly endearing.

I have never witnessed anything so beautiful being so utterly terrifying at the same time. Come to think of it, feminine beauty has always been able to corrupt even the most powerful men and make them putty in the hands of a wiley woman. Happily, most woman aren’t batshit crazy like Harley Quinn and want to see everything burn. Otherwise we’d be in big trouble.

If you like this image and want to see more of my cartoon pinups, you can browse my gallery of Daily Doodles here.
or Follow me on:
Twitter  Facebook  Google  LinkedIn  Tumblr Pinterest

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rocking it both ways

Catwoman