Rocking it both ways

I regularly contribute to the Trinquette monthly challenge.  I wanted to explore colouring my submission in two ways in an attempt to reinvent my work and make it more marketable.

The problem is I love both results and I can only submit one version.  So I am going to ask people for a more objective choice. Which of these two versions do you enjoy more?

Please comment below?  Thanks!



 

If you like this image and want to see more of my cartoon pinups, you can browse my gallery of Daily Doodles here.
or Follow me on:

Comments

  1. Hard to tell, with the different colours, they make me think in different eras, the first one look like something from the 90's, the second one more 60's or 70's. Probable the first one, because give me a stage power visual. Sorry for the broken english.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your share. The pink colours seem to be returning as a sort of: retro comic style. I thought it might resonate. Most people prefer the 1st option with the dark background. :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Harley Quinn Fan Art

Catwoman